Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Locked out of SA 520W

Im in the midst of a setup of a SA 520W. So far I have had to completely reconfigure the device three times and I am really hoping I dont have to do it AGAIN. I tried changing the default admin user name and password as instructed last night and was promptly locked out with this screen and had to do a hard reset to defaults (this was after my second complete configuration of the evening following my initial configuration and subsequent firmware upgrade that reset everything the first time around).

screen-capture- 2010-03-10, 10_03_37.png

I should mention that the hard reset process was a little flakey in that the first time around it reset box to the factory default IP Address, but not the login. I had to do a second reset to bring the admin login back to the default. Regardless I thought I had learned my lesson and that my problem was that I had changed the default login user name, so this time around I only changed the password. I left last night with everything working but when I tried to log in this morning I am once again locked out with the same screen.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing that Is causing the lockout? So far my Cisco experience has been overwhelmingly negative and I am sitting here with an overpriced wireless router that I cant log into.

Also has anyone had any success in configuring an AD Domain as an auth source for SSL VPN? I couldnt get that working either.

1 REPLY

Re: Locked out of SA 520W

Greg, I am going to send you a PM so you can send me your config, the config you have done before you change the password.  I would also like to know the steps you do in changing the username and password.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content