Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

My settings page is broken and jumps around

Hi I am a home user who uses a Cisco RV110W at home and lately it has been acting weird. I was investigating slow speeds and couldn't find the log, which was a pain, but the router management is unusable.

I log into 192.168.1.1 and it whines at me about an invalid certificate. I then log in and the settings page jumps to Wireless settings. I click on something in the menu and it jumps again to wireless settings. I restart the router, log back in and it jumps to wireless settings for about 5 frustrated attempts before working normally. Then five minutes later it starts jumping to wireless settings again until I restart it.

This has made management of the router impossible. It does it in IE11, it does it in Firefox it even does it on weird stuff like my Windows Phone. I even tried it on a Wii U browser (bet you never thought you'd see that in a diagnostic attempt...)

So what's it doing? How do I stop it from doing this and where do I also find my logs? People recommended Telnet but I have no idea how to do that.

Everyone's tags (1)
Views
Helpful
Replies