Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

New firmware RV042 ?

new firmware upgrade for RV042 determined when

You can download the beta version from now on?

2 REPLIES

New firmware RV042 ?

I am not sure that I completely understood your question. But currently the latest firmware available for the RV042 Series is FW 4.2.2.08

If there is a particular beta firmware available the only way to get access to it is to call the Support Center and open a case. Once the engineer has troubleshot and determined that you are experiencing an issue that we currently have a beta firmware for, they will begin escalation process to get you to the team that controls that firmware.

Thanks

Eric Moyers    .:|:.:|:.

Cisco Small Business US STAC Advanced Support Engineer

Wireless Subject Matter Expert

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

good evening eric, i have

good evening eric, i have seen your comments on some of the other topics regarding beta firmware specifically that in regards to the rv042g 100mb performance limit. i am currently running into this issue as well and have a open case number 629864929. i would be very much interested in testing out the beta firmware tht has seemed to resolved some of the other users issues. any help you can provide would be greatly aprciated

thanks

dave

Views
Helpful
Replies