cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Port Forwarding - LAN to LAN

Victor Costa
Level 1
Level 1

I am configuring port forwarding in RV320. It just work WAN to LAN but I need to configure LAN to LAN. Is it possible?

My application must work with the public IP for all users (on site and off site).

2 Replies 2

Ismael Arroyo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi victorasc,

My name is Ismael. Iam with Small Business Support Team. From what iam gathering you like to pass traffic from your Lan to a different Lan . If this is right you can either set a client to gateway or gateway to gateway VPN. This router does support the Cisco VPN client for a client to gateway vpn. Let me know if you have further questions. I would also encourage to open a support case.

Kremena Ivanova
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It is supported by RV320. When you configure port forwarding, you should be able to access from LAN this internal machine, using the public IP and not the private. I guess your device is still under warranty so, it is better to call the support line. Engineer can help you investigate where the chain is breaking.

Contacts: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Regards,

Kremena