Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Port Forwarding Multiple Public IP Addresses

Hello all,

I have recently purchased an RV320 to replace an older Cyberguard SG 565.  I have setup the primary WAN interface with a Public IP address and have port forwarded HTTPS traffic to an internal web server.  However, I also need to forward traffic for SMTP, HTTPS on two additional Public IP addresses.  On the old device I could configure the additional IP addresses as aliases on the WAN interface and create the necessary port forwarding rules.  However, in trying to configure the RV320 the only way I have found to use multiple public IP's is to use the One-to-One NAT functionality.  This is fine but I have not found a way to limit the traffic to just certain protocols (e.g. SMTP, HTTPS).  It appears the One-to-One NAT is allowing any traffic to pass that is open on the internal server. 

The configuration I have is working however I would prefer not to have any extraneous ports open.

How do I setup any firewall access rules or port forwarding rules so that only desired traffic is allowed to pass through the additional IP's?

Thanks,

Wayne Jones

Views
Helpful
Replies