Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Radius and RV320

I have a Radius server running on my local network and would like to use it to login to the RV320.  I have tried multiple configurations and can't get the RV320 to recognize the server.  I am using it on another cisco device without problem. 

Can Radius be used to login to manage the RV320?  How about for PPTP connections?

3 REPLIES

So - NO ONE knows anything

So - NO ONE knows anything about setting up an RV320 to use a Radius server?

Well it appears that the

Well it appears that the knowledgeable people have abandoned this forum.  If you look at the last 20-30 questions that have been posed, there are NO responses in the vast majority of them.  The manual is so vague and "mickey mouse" that I can't get an answer that way.  I guess I will try something else. 

>Can Radius be used to login

>Can Radius be used to login to manage the RV320?  How about for PPTP connections?

Login to web admin interface or PPTP VPN on RV-series routers are both authenticated against a local database. Radius server is used only for SSL VPN.

Views
Helpful
Replies