I have a RV042 Dual Wan. Two internets balanced wow! who would've thought that the headaches were waiting patiently right down the corner.
I was working with a 2wire Gateway that came with my ISP. I was able to open the ports in order to have public access for my students and teachers to upload their work. All I had to do was to allow my server ip address to have access to different ports blocked by the ISP. I used
I bought the RV042 for various reasons like excellent content blocking, load balancing, quick vpn, among other. But I just can't open the port 80 while having having my two ISP connected with load balancing, not even while having only one modem connected.
I have resolved many issues using the protocol binding. I have tried everthing. I just don't undertand something.
Whenever I connect my server to my old router, "www.canyouseeme.org" tells me that my port 80 is open.
Whenever I connect my servet to the RV042-DW, my port appears closed.
So it's not any OS issues.
- To forward the TCP 80~80 port to my server static ip address... but failed
- To enable UPnP function with the same port... but failed
- To configure the port triggering with the same port.. but failed.
- To disable the firewall.. but failed.
- To use transparent bridge in the WAN1 with my 2wire Gateway... but failed
- To set up an account in DNS.ORG already had one, everythings is in green.. but failed.
- To change the configuration in my old 2Wire Gateway router to allow a DMZ zone so all ports are public... but failed.
- To assign RV042 router ip address in my old 2Wire allowing that specific address to allow certain ports to be public... but failed.
Hello, This article will describe how to configure PPTP VPN on the new
RV340/345 routers from the Small Business series. RV340/345
Configuration The first step is to enable the PPTP Server: Go to VPN ->
PPTP Server Change PPTP Server: from Off to On Selec...
Article ID:5748 Use TheGreenBow VPN Client to Connect with RV34x Series
Router Introduction A Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection allows
users to access, send, and receive data to and from a private network by
means of going through a public or share...
Article ID:5728 Configure a Teleworker VPN Client on the RV34x Series
Router Objective The Teleworker VPN Client feature minimizes the
configuration requirements at remote locations by allowing the device to
work as a Cisco VPN hardware client. When the T...