Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

RV042 Invalid Password

I'm having a problem already discussed in this community, but I'd like to know if there is any alternative solution. I'm the only one that have the password to access a Cisco RV042, and today it came with the message "Invalid Username or Password. Please try again.". Instead of someone changing the password, what else could have caused this? My last backup is too old, and I'm terrified of losing its setup. Thanks.

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

My organization has deployed

My organization has deployed 3 Cisco RV042 (v3) at our 3 sites. They have been working pretty well up until about a week ago. One of them continues to route traffic and perform port-forwarding, but the VPN has completely stopped working and I can no longer access the web administration interface. I get the standard login page, but any attempt to login (with correct or incorrect password) takes maybe 5 minutes with a spinning status icon, followed by a blank page leaving the browser at: url...

I have the router logs e-mailed to me, and I can see that the system boots up with Jan 1 2010 as the system date, but it eventually gets the correct date from NTP, so I'm doubting this is causing the problem.

These were working for months prior to this happening, and even a reboot of the affected RV042 does not allow me to log into it or setup the VPN tunnels. I have found similar threads on this forum: url...

Java training in chennai | Oracle training in chennai

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content