Views
Helpful
Replies

RV042 / RV082 Logs Action

fmarshall
Level 1
Level 1

I have RV042 V01 and V03 and RV082 V03.

I'm wondering if there's a difference between the default actions taken by the "Logs" interfaces?

In the case of the V01 systems, it appears that I get a Security Notification every hour.

In the case of the V03 system, it appears that I rarely get a Security Notification.

Are they different?

Thanks                  

1 Reply 1

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Fred, thank you for using our forum, my name is Johnnatan I am part of the Small business Support community. As far I know there is not difference, but you can check the "Log" section and verify if there are something different in the configuration, of both devices; Log Queue Length, Log Time Threshold, Alert Log and General Log. There you can find the answer, also depends to your configuration of the device that you will receive more alerts from one than the other.

I hope you find this answer useful

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it”

Greetings, 
Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.
Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: