cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV110W

abudef000
Level 1
Level 1

I bought RV110W Small Business Router yesterday but I cannot find manual and any support sources neither on supplied CD nor on Cisco web page - where can I find these sources? This devices does not have any product page on the web!

Warning: RV110W does not support site-to-site VPN. RV110W is probably the only one RV Cisco Small Business Router, which does not support even one Site-to-Site VPN tunnel. Router supports client-to-server IPsec (only by QuickVPN software!) and PPTP VPN, full IP6 support for LAN and WAN and fairly usefull firewall and admin tools similar to RV120W.

2 Replies 2

streaves
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for participating in the Small Business Support Community. The RV110W will not be officially announced until June 28. Web pages and technical resources will be launched at that time.

If you'll request via email (streaves at cisco dot com) I can share some technical resources with you now.

Thanks,

Stephanie Reaves

Cisco Small Business

chchapma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is a beta firmware image available to customers that may fix this issue.  Please contact Small Business Support Center to get access to this beta firmware image.