Replies

RV130W and routing to different subnets

Kaikara
Level 1
Level 1

Network consists of two subnets

Network A - 192.168.174.0/255.255.255.0

Network B - 10.142.60.0/255.255.255.0

Network A has a non cisco router connected to ISP with a static IP.   Network B was originally setup with it's own internet connection with a different ISP and router.   That had to change.   So a RV130W was put in on network B.   WAN port was plugged into Network A and currently is set to DHCP. LAN port on RV130W was given an address of 10.142.60.221 which is acting as the gateway for network B.  So internet works fine going from B to A.  On the original setup Network A was able to access network B.   There is one IP on Network B that needs to be accessed from A.   The router on Network A has a route setup as 10.142.60.0/24 gateway 192.168.174.221.   In this new setup with the RV130W are you able to route through the WAN port (currently the only connection to network A from Network B).   Or is there another way that it should be setup.   

1 Reply 1

joselgo2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Kaikara!

First of all a greeting, and I really want to ask what you need?, since as I see each network has output to the internet, so you can configure that the network A goes out one route and the network B goes out for another, Could you share a diagram of your topology and tell me exactly what you need?, since what I understand all the output to the internet is by the Wan port of network A.