Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

New Firmware available for RV340 Series Router family! This includes the RV340, RV340W, RV345, and RV345P

To learn more and get the latest Firmware version click here.

Community Member

RV220W and IPv6 PD (Prefix Delegation)

Hi All,

I have an RV220W with firmware version 1.0.2.4. My ISP makes available IPv6 over PPPoE in a Dual Stack configuration. One of the requirements is that my home router should support prefix delegation. I don't appear to be able to find any information pertaining to PD in relation to the RV220W - can anyone tell me definitively, is it supported, and if not, is it planned in a future release?

If it is supported, any advice on successfully enabling would be most appreciated.

Many thanks.

Jordan

6 REPLIES
Community Member

Hi,

Did you finally find out anything about this issue? I am also trying to set up a dual stack PD connection to my ISP without success.

Community Member

Hi Panos,

I have not received any response in respect of this question from anyone, either internal or external to Cisco.

Jordan

Community Member

According to Cisco this is not yet supported on the RV220W.

Community Member

Is there any indication when this will be supported?  I bought this router specifically because it was advertised as supporting IPv6.

Community Member

Re: RV220W and IPv6 PD (Prefix Delegation)

As of beta firmware 1.0.4.11, DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation is still not supported. Can anyone from Cisco let us know whether they plan to provide support for this feature?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Community Member

I noticed that the recently released firmware version 1.2.0.9 for the RV110W router mentions in the release notes that DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation is now supported!

Does that mean that this feature will also be implemented in some firmware release for the RV220W router?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content