Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV220W and Port Forwarding

Hello,

i have a Problem with my Cisco RV220W with the Firmware 1.0.3.5

I have in my LAN a Dreambox with the IP Adress 192.168.1.230, he listen to the Port 8880.

How can I set up a port forwarding from the WAN to the Dreambox ?

Thanks

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gold

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting. Please follow the steps below to forward the port to your Dreambox:

1. Log into the router and browse to: Firewall-> Access Control-> Custom Services.
  2. Press "Add" and type Dreambox for the name, TCP for type. The Start Port and Finish Port will be 8880. Press "Save".
  3. Browse to IPv4 Firewall Rules and Press "Add". Use the following settings:

From Zone: Untrusted (WAN)

To Zone: Trusted (LAN)

Service: Dreambox

Action: Always Allow

Source Hosts: Any

Send to Local Server (DNAT IP): Type the LAN IP address of the Dreambox device here (i.e. 192.168.1.150)

Ignore other settings on this page and press "Save" at the bottom. You should now be able to reach the Dreambox from the internet using :8880

Please let us know if this works or if you need further assistance.

2 REPLIES
Gold

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting. Please follow the steps below to forward the port to your Dreambox:

1. Log into the router and browse to: Firewall-> Access Control-> Custom Services.
  2. Press "Add" and type Dreambox for the name, TCP for type. The Start Port and Finish Port will be 8880. Press "Save".
  3. Browse to IPv4 Firewall Rules and Press "Add". Use the following settings:

From Zone: Untrusted (WAN)

To Zone: Trusted (LAN)

Service: Dreambox

Action: Always Allow

Source Hosts: Any

Send to Local Server (DNAT IP): Type the LAN IP address of the Dreambox device here (i.e. 192.168.1.150)

Ignore other settings on this page and press "Save" at the bottom. You should now be able to reach the Dreambox from the internet using :8880

Please let us know if this works or if you need further assistance.

Thanks it is working !

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content