Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

RV220W and UPS WorldShip

Hello,

I'm having problems getting UPS WorldShip to connect. The program says I need to allow incoming UDP on Port 1434. I set a service to allow this, but it still doesn't connect. Any ideas on how to configure this?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

• Small Business Routers
1 REPLY
Bronze

RV220W and UPS WorldShip

Dear Dwight,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

If you disable the router's firewall, are you able to connect? If so, you must check on the allow/deny rules you have entered. Something you may try is to "add a trusted domain" (check on admin guide, page 92),

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/csbr/rv220w/administration/guide/rv220w_admin_v1.0.1.0.pdf

I hope you have already been through out the Worldship system requirements, if not please do.

Please do not hesitate to reach me back if anything comes up and/or if there is any further assistance I may help you with.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.