Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

RV220w Disconnects from the internet

Have a rv220w that will stop working and the only solution is to cycle the power. It had version 1.0.4.17 tried1.05.8 which was no better. Cisco replaced the router with another one using 1.0.4.17 I did not upgrade and still continue to lose connection. Log says RV220W nf_conntrack table full : dropping packets. Cisco has given me a unreleased version software and this still continues to give the error and disconnects from the network. This is set as a static ip. Not really seeing usage on the network. A total of about 45 devices connected to the network, but not all on the internet. No streaming of video or large data

• Small Business Routers
2 REPLIES

Same type of problem. 

Same type of problem.  Internet intermittently drops, modem from service provider (Charter) records no outages, we have techs out 3 times.  I'm not knowledgable enough to decipher any logs that might be in the 220W, but recycling the router seems to bring back the internet.  Should this thing be RMA'd?  Also get occasional wireless/wifi issues where it stops working (internet continues) and users can't connect.  Power cycling helps this as well, but I can't keep power cycling this thing and suffer the intermittent outages at our place of business.

I see this was posted 2 years

I see this was posted 2 years ago and NO ONE ever supplied an answer? I am having the same problem and I have an RV134W. Sure would be nice to get an answer. 

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.