Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV220W - How to display computer name

Hi

Sorry for this basic (read newbie) question.

How can I display computer / device name in DHCP Leased clients ?

Actually, I only see bunch of MAC addresses, which is impossible for me to correlate to equipment, unless I do an extensive MAC research on wireless printers, iPads, iPhones, laptops, computers etc...

On my previous modem/router, the device name was display beside the MAC / IP addresses

Thanks

1 REPLY

RV220W - How to display computer name

Hi Pierre, thank you for using our forum, my name is Luis I am part of the Small business Support community. I apologize for your inconvenience, I was wondering what firmware are you running? The last version is 1.0.4.17 I advise you, create a backup of your configuration before upgrade the firmware and then perform a factory reset as soonest you upgraded the device firmware. Now, if the issue continues, could you please, reach out to our Small Business Support Center and open a Service Request to address this issue? One of our Engineers may be able to work with you and diagnose the root cause. You can find the appropriate contact information for SBSC in the below link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Thank you, I hope you find this answer useful

Greetings,

Luis Arias.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content