Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

RV220W Please Wait...The page is being loaded.

With firmware 1.0.4.17 I am have issues with configuration pages not loading and needing to restart the web interface and login again. This is a new problem that started after updating to 1.0.4.17

How many months until we can expect a fix?                  

Everyone's tags (4)
3 REPLIES
Silver

Hi Keith,

Please call the support center and relay this issue to them.

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

I just purchased the RV220W for a small business customer from a local store.  I picked this particular model as it supported SSL VPN and the ability to set up a guest wireless (although I haven't figured out that one yet).

It came with firmware 1.0.3.5.  I programmed it no problem with basic PPPOE and wireless settings.  I also set up some port forwarding for access through FTP and Remote Desktop.  I then installed it at the customer site.  While testing it there I saw there was a new firmware version 1.0.4.17 which I upgraded to, without resetting the settings back to default.  The router still worked ok.  However when I went to add another port forwarding entry it went into the Please Wait.....The page is being reloaded message which stayed on the screen.  After 5 minutes I hit the browser Back button to get out.  I tried logging out and back in again, then going to this Firewall setting.  Once again I get as far as trying to enter a port forwarding entry and it goes into the Please Wait cycle.  I also tried power cycling the router but no change.

I then reloaded the older 1.0.3.5 firmware and the problem went away.  I did not have time to try upgrading the firmware to 1.0.4.17 and this time clear the settings (load to default) and manually re-enter the settings.  I also didn't have time to contact the support centre but thought I'd pass this on in case others run into something similar.

The web interface on RV220W has always been relatively slow.

Views
Helpful
Replies