Helpful
Replies

RV220W to RV220W No Webpage Access

DuRron777
Level 1
Level 1

Senario:

Cisco Case # 620123711

Using QuickVPN from one RV220W to another RV220W I cannot access the Webpage of the remote router.  Goes to "CERTIFICATE NOT VALID" then click through that, and the the login page will not come up.  Sceen flashes a hint of blue background, then turns white, then just sits there saying "Waiting for response from ???.???.???.?.  

QuickVPN will sucessfully connect and I can use all computers behind the router.  Just cannot access the Webpage of the remote router.  I can access the Webpage of the local router.

Also, when I hookup using QuickVPN from an "Internet Cafe" that is using a Netgear router.  I can then access the webpage on both remote routers (of course, depending on whom I QuickVPN'd into at the time).

Location #1

Office #1

RV220W:  RV220W-A-K9-NA   
SER: SER15140314
Firmware:  1.0.3.5

IP: 192.168.63.1

Location #2

Office #2

RV220W: RV220W-A-K9-NA
SER: SER151600R2

Firmware: 1.0.3.5

IP: 192.168.2.1

I have called Cisco on this with no luck.  They said to update my JAVA.  I am currently JRE 6 Release 30 and still no luck. 

The Log files reveal nothing and are darn near unreadable since there is no line breaks in the log file.  Have to manually edit the log to pick stuff out.

I do not want to try a site to site VPN till I get this situation resolved.

Any thoughts on the matter to help me resolve this will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Du-Rron

1 Reply 1

mpyhala
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Du-Rron,

Thank you for posting. Are you still seeing this issue? Have you set up a Gateway to Gateway VPN and if so, does the issue still exist?

The Log files reveal nothing and are darn near unreadable since there is no line breaks in the log file.  Have to manually edit the log to pick stuff out.

This is a known issue with IE.If you view the logs using Firefox or Chrome you will see that the logs display normally with line breaks.