Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

RV320 Custom Service Management not saving

After adding like 10 or so custom service managements, it now doesn't want to save any new ones. Doesn't give me any errors just doesn't save. No reason at all. Cisco, what is going on? I have this small business router supporting 21 users and upgraded this from a asa5505 for more throughput but this lackluster support and firmware (1.1.1.06) is very poor. Not good at all. And I read on another forum somewhere that even if all the customer feedbacks you are not going to release a firmware until 2015???!?!?!? Really disappointed here. 

1 REPLY

Gave up on waiting for an

Gave up on waiting for an answer form Cisco. Went ahead and got an Edgerouter ER-8 from Ubiquiti Networks. Coming from an ASA5505 this router had everything I needed but faster and better than the RV320 garbage that cisco was making. I would highly suggest anyone using the RV320/325 to look at the Edgerouter ER-8. It is absolutely amazing and works! Their support forum answered my question within 10 minutes so the mods and users are very active there! Price for the router was the same if not cheaper than the RV325 and offered much more functions! Stability has been great, running 3 days so far and not a single hiccup nor was a reboot necessary. 

Cisco really dropped the ball on their quality and this edgerouter I dare say performs to the level of their ASA firewall appliance but without the high price tag!

UPDATE: I have been running the Edgerouter for 2 months now and not once did I need to reboot it. Still sees my speeds as 200/200 and not one issue at all.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content