Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

New Firmware available for RV340 Series Router family! This includes the RV340, RV340W, RV345, and RV345P

To learn more and get the latest Firmware version click here.

Community Member

RV320 DHCP server

Serial Number: Firmware Version:v1.1.1.06 (2013-12-06, 11:02:37)
PID VID:RV320 V01

Dear sir,

I got a issues, I have configure 2 VLAN on RV-320, VLAN 1 i have disable the DHCP, VLAN 25 i have configure DHCP Server enabled, but it seem DHCP bind on VLAN 25 is not working, then i try to config the static IP on device testing the VLAN is working, successful separate broadcast domain. and i can pint the VLAN 25 IP address, on DHCP i have re-enable VLAN 1 DHCP Server, it also working, successful assign the ip address to dynamic host.

any advise on my issues?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES
Community Member

echolai@califor, Did you

Community Member

Yes,you can assume my testing

Yes,

you can assume my testing environment is only RV320 4 Switch Port,

port 1 untaged for VLAN25, exclude VLAN1   <- my VLAN25 Host connected on this port

port 2 untaged for VLAN 1, Tagged VLAN 25

port 3 untaged for VLAN 1, Tagged VLAN 25

port 4 untaged for VLAN 1, Tagged VLAN 25

any information need please leave me message here. thanks,

Community Member

echolai@califor..The only

echolai@califor..

The only other thing that comes in mind is enabled Vlans under Vlan membership?  Its at the top left corner with its own checkbox.

Community Member

already enabled.... i have

already enabled....

i have mention " then i try to config the static IP on device testing the VLAN is working, successful separate broadcast domain. and i can ping the VLAN 25 IP address "

clearly present it that is not VLAN configure problem............

Please advise ...thanks,

Community Member

echolai@califor, i had vlan

echolai@califor,

i had vlan disabled and vlan untagged for my RV320 in the lab, which would not hand out ip address for a different vlan. At this point at your earliest convenience open a support case so an engineer can look at the configuration in your router. If you like i can take a look at your config. Just send config to PM.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content