Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

RV320 firmware 1.3.1.10 - NO RELEASE NOTES???

I just noticed Cisco released version 1.3.1.10 for rv320 and rv325, but the release notes and open source documentation ARE NOT in the Release Notes page at http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/small-business-rv-series-routers/products-release-notes-list.html

Could someone please take a look?  How come we would upgrade the device without any documentation about this new release?

Thank you.

• Small Business Routers
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cisco team are dead like

Cisco team are dead like their damned firmware.

57 REPLIES

The release Notes for Cisco

The release Notes for Cisco RV320/RV325 Routers FW Ver. 1.3.1.10 have been uploaded to the server they just haven't been added to the list of release notes.

You can find the releasenotes here:
Release Notes for Cisco RV320/RV325 Routers Firmware Version 1.3.1.10

For some reason, they pulled

For some reason, they pulled back that release. Do you know something about it?

That's weird.

That's weird.

I didn't know until I saw your comment. It might be because of a bug, but in that case, all other versions should also be pulled back.. LOL

Im running this code and it is much more stable than 1.2.1.14 for sure. Not sure if it has any vulnerability that forced them to pull it back. If that's the case, they should have released a security warning about it to let people know they should move back to 1.2.1.14.

Now I'm worried.

No news from cisco about

No news from cisco about firmware 1.3.1.10?! I just disappears...

I upgraded RV320 from 1.2.1

I upgraded RV320 from 1.2.1.14 to 1.3.1.10 because Cisco router randomly rebooted (Easy VPN connections). But at 1.3.1.10 more than 2 clients can`t connect through Easy VPN. Looking as a nightmare. I downgraded to 1.2.1.14 and Cisco rebooted again 1-3 times per daynight.

Dear Cisco Support! Once you have been a great organization, but today I'm very disappointed and You lose your client.

Alexey,

Alexey,

8 Months ago I made the following post and Cisco didnt even respond or fixed. Please take a look on it and note another user validated the test I had made. This is a big exposure to whoever is using the rv320 for VPNs. Currently Im running my VPNs on a Linux box with OpenVPN because of this problem.

Big Security Issue on rv320 VPN implementation

Where is the new firmware?

Where is the new firmware?

Cisco, wake up, please!!!

I was able to start a case

I was able to start a case last week with Cisco Technical Support. They're expected to have more information today, but we'll see.

The heat is on to revert to 1.2.1.14.

Andrew, are You received

Andrew, are You received answer from Cisco?

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies