Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 outing traffic blocked

Borreltje
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I am the happy owner of a RV320 router, works OK. But still there is one problem.
I am running an Apple OS X server at home and before the cisco I had a draytek 2130 router. Whenever an email was sent to my server, the server push a message to apple and I would get a push message on my phone.

Now, with the cisco router, those push messages do not work anymore. Mail arrives at my server just fine and I receive the email on my Macbook. But the phone does not receive the push message. If I open mail on my phone the message arrives. The router is running the latest firmware available.

If I replace the cisco router with the old Draytek it all works and I do receive push messages on my phone. 

Anyone else having these problems or is this a know issue? I could find anything about this problem on the internet or on this forum.

I did reset the cisco to defaults and started configuration from scratch, but I cannot get the push messages to work. Is there an outgoing traffic firewall that blocks these messages?

If anyone can help get to the bottom of this, it would be highly appreciated!

Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help me solve this.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: