Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 (port) forwarding with multiple WAN & IP addresses

mvanhorenbeeck1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I recently installed an RV320 as a gateway for two different internet connections.

Outbound connectivity is working fine, though I'm running into some issues with stability (internet dropping every 20-30 minutes or so).

Anyway, my question was how to configure port forwarding on the device. It's not really clear how to do it, and telnet isn't an option - so it seems.

Basically, I have two internet connections, each of which offer me one or more IP Addresses:

WAN1: 81.82.x.x

WAN2:  213.x.x.196 - 213.x.x.199 (and another routable IP address which is  85.x.x.x)

my requirement is to have each of the 213.x.x.x IP addresses be forwarded to a different (internal) host. However, when navigating through the menu, I'm not sure where (or how) to do that. It almost seems like the device isn't able to do it (which I sincerely hope is not true)?

Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Michael

1 Reply 1

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Michael,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

Below is a link with "Port Forwarding" configuration settings for RV320 routers;

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/Loginr.aspx?login=1&pid=2&app=search&vw=1&articleid=4159

You may also refer to the admin guide, chapter 3, for more details;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/csbr/rv320/administration/guide/en/rv32x_ag_en.pdf

The management GUI interface is only accessible through HTTP/HTTPS, no telnet unfortunately.

Please let me know if there is any further assistance I may help you with.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.