Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

RV320 Power Module & Fan

I am considering replacing my Cisco RVS4000 Router by an RV320. Can someone please confirm a) that this router is silent (fanless) b) what type of external DC power supply? Is it a wall wart or an in-line brick?

Thanks

Norrie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gold

RV320 Power Module & Fan

Hi Norrie,

Fanless, wall wart

- Marty

5 REPLIES
Gold

RV320 Power Module & Fan

Hi Norrie,

Fanless, wall wart

- Marty

RV320 Power Module & Fan

Thanks, Marty. I was confident that would prove to be the case. I can now carry on with my planning for layout and wiring changes.

Appreciated your prompt response.

Norrie

RV320 Power Module & Fan

Although 95% certain now that I will opt for an RV320 Router with an SG100-24 or SG102-24 Unmanaged Switch to replace my existing RVS4000 and Netgear GS116 Switch, an RV325 offers an alternative choice. For completeness, please confirm the RV325 is also fanless, and I assume although slightly higher rated, also has a wart PSU?

Gold

RV320 Power Module & Fan

Hi Norrie,

Yes and yes. The RV325 is also rack mountable and comes with mounting brackets.

- Marty

RV320 Power Module & Fan

Thanks yet again, Marty.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content