Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

RV320 vs 1921/1941

Hello all,

I was wondering, what is the biggest difference between the RV320 and 1921/1941 cisco series routers?

Is throughput higher on 1921 series or same as rv320? Im basically looking for best GUI/Best performance router for upto 100 clients.

I dont need VPN perse, i dont need VOIP or any other things it basically just needs to do DHCP, DNS and NAT plus gigabit ofc.

Im noticing with the RV320, performance goes down a lot when you enable QoS services.

Greetings!

• Small Business Routers
Everyone's tags (2)
3 REPLIES

RV320 vs 1921/1941

I compared these routers a while ago, the 1921 should have less throughput according to specs.

Have the 1921 on a 50/50Mbit line here so don't know the practical max throughput with firewall enabled etc.

Hall of Fame Super Gold

RV320 vs 1921/1941

Im basically looking for best GUI/Best performance router for upto 100 clients.

If you like GUI, then 1921/1941 isn't going to be your "cup of tea".  These routers are mostly CLI.  Sure there are limited GUI functionality but a lot of us prefer CLI because there are more functions/features available with CLI than GUI.

Re: RV320 vs 1921/1941

Good to know, thank you.

I hope they will release an even better version then the RV320 in the future, cause i love its interface

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.