Helpful
Replies

RV325 dual wan port forwarding

stevecaspers
Level 1
Level 1

RV325 firmware v1.1.1.19

Each WAN has 1 static IP

Can I forward different ports from WAN1 to different internal IP's?  

The manual says there should be "interface" selection but the on port forward config but all I have is "service", "IP" and "status". 

What I am trying to do is:

WAN1:80 --> internal 10.0.0.101:80

WAN1:10000 --> internal 10.0.0.162:10000

WAN2:80 --> internal 10.0.0.102:80

WAN2:10000 --> internal 10.0.0.253:10000

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

cchamorr
Level 5
Level 5

Hello, 

I'm sorry you are having issues configuring the device, unfortunately, you won't be able to select the WAN interface you want to forward from.

When you create a port forwarding rule on the router, this will open the port for both WAN's to the same internal address. There is not workaround for this, it is just a limitation on the device.

I hope this was helpful.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

cchamorr
Level 5
Level 5

Hello, 

I'm sorry you are having issues configuring the device, unfortunately, you won't be able to select the WAN interface you want to forward from.

When you create a port forwarding rule on the router, this will open the port for both WAN's to the same internal address. There is not workaround for this, it is just a limitation on the device.

I hope this was helpful.

mpyhala
Level 7
Level 7

stevecaspers,

If you use Access Rules under Firewall instead of Forwarding, you can select the source interface (WAN1 or WAN2).

- Marty

What mpyhala posted is correct. Under the access rules you are actually able to select an interface.

Unfortunately, it won't help you in regards to the port forwarding configuration you are trying to setup.

On this router, you open the ports using port forwarding. You can configure access rules and select the right interface but it will not open any ports.