cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RVL 200 Unable to install Virtual Passage under Vista Business and Windows 7

h.gerstbauer
Level 1
Level 1

We use RVL 200 to establish VPN connections. Now we have the problem that no VPN connection is established.

The same problem with Windows 7, but also with Vista Buiness, using administrator account, IE8, trusted sites, ActiveX enabled ...
Error: Virtual Passage not installed. Please install as administrator.

thx for help, greetings,
Herbert Gerstbauer.

21 Replies 21

Hi Jorgen,

I only see RVL200_Firmware_v1.1.7.zip

Do you have the link to download 1.1.12.1 ?

Brice

Hi

Latest release works with Win7! About time btw.

Sorry guys, but I can't be the Cisco Beta software hub. Contact SBS to get the latest beta firmware.

jorgen

jorgenbgulbrandsen .... you are the best .... thanks for help ....... let me know when you decide to be a hub so i can make a donation

boatanas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I had a Belgian customer who was unable to connect through SSL to a RVL200 under Windows 7 64-bit Professional. From our lab we were able to connect to his router using exactly the same SSL account wihtout any problems.

It turned out that the Windows 7 64-bit DVD the customer used on his Toshiba Tecra S11 was a Recovery disk, which for one reason or another messed up the installation of the Virtual Passage driver and thus prevented SSL connection.

Once the customer installed Windows 7 64-bit from another original DVD SSL worked just fine.

Borislav Atanassov
Cisco Small Business TAC

Hi Boatanas,

Can you send the firmeware or can you give the link ?, I 'don't see it on the web.

RVL200 with seven 64bits

Thanks

Brice

Thanks a lot, I will try it

Best regards

Brice

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: