cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RVS4000 Multiple Port Configuration

skb
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to configure the router to use Dameware Ports 6129 & 6130 on multiple machines.  Is there a way to add multiple computer IP addresses in the single port forwarding or port range forwarding sections?  Any assistance will be greated appreciated.

3 Replies 3

David Carr
Level 6
Level 6

Other than doing a different external port to the same internal ports, and performing port forwarding that way, the only option you have is to do a trigger port and that way anything needing to access your network with those ports are in.  It don't let the firewall block them if they are on a trigger. I would try that and see how it goes.

I'm not sure exactly what I did to make it work.  I did make an IP Based ACL policy to allow the Dameware ports.  Also, an Internet Access Policty for the computers that are accessed via Dameware.  We did try the port range triggering before this, but still had the issue on the PC that was outside our network.  Thank you very much for your reply though, I appreciate it.

No problem, glad you got it working.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: