Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SA520W WAN to LAN IP forwarding?

Hi everyone,

Please bear with me, I'm comming from Netgear Prosafe world into Cisco and certain features are new to me.

With my previous setup I had a Prosafe router that pushed a specific static IP provided by my host into a LAN IP.

With Netgear, all I had to do is create a firewall rule that redirects the 206.53.59.34 WAN to 192.168.1.8 LAN (and viceversa, 192.168.1.8 LAN to 206.53.59.34 WAN) for HTTP service only.

After reading the documentation, I tried the same thing with SA520W... and failed.

Note the screenshots I attached. Can you let me know what am I missing? Thank you for your help.

1 REPLY

SA520W WAN to LAN IP forwarding?

Hi Floren,

I believe what you are referring to in Cisco terms is One to One NAT. Basically you want one specified LAN address mapped to a specified WAN address. Anyways, I have created a guide for you

1st: Create IP Alias

2nd: Add the outbound rule

3rd: add the inbound rule

In your case you just specify the port to be HTTP. I am just a college student so if this works for you heres what I want you to do for me: Since this took me about an hour to figure out for you, I want you to apply your expertise and help someone else with an hour of your time kind of like a good deed for the world.

Cheers,

^.^

Views
Helpful
Replies