In order to get a new SSL certificate please follow the next instructions:
STEP 1 : Click Administration > Authentication.
The Authentication (Certificates) window opens.
STEP 2 For each type of certificate, perform the following actions, as needed:
• To add a certificate, click Upload. You can upload the certificate from the PC or the USB device. Click Browse, find and select the certificate, and then
• To delete a certificate, check the box to select the certificate, and then click
• To download the router’s certificate (.pem file), click the Download button under the Download Settings area.
STEP 3 To request a certificate from the CA, click Generate CSR.
The Generate Certification Signing Request window opens.
a. Enter the distinguished name information in the Generate Self Certificate
• Name: Unique name used to identify a certificate.
• Subject: Name of the certificate holder (owner). The subject field populates the CN (Common Name) entry of the generated certificate and can contain these fields:
- CN=Common Name
- OU=Organizational unit
- L= Locality
- ST= State
For example: CN=router1, OU=my_dept, O=my_company, L=SFO, C=US
Whatever name you choose will appear in the subject line of the generated CSR. To include more than one subject field, enter each subject separated by a comma. For example: CN=hostname.domain.com, ST=CA, C=USA
• Hash Algorithm: Algorithm used by the certificate. Choose between MD5 and SHA-1
•Signature Algorithm: Algorithm (RSA) used to sign the certificate.
• Signature Key Length: Length of the signature, either 512 or 1024.
• (Optional) IP Address, Domain Name, and Email Address
b. Click Generate.
A new certificate request is created and added to the Certification Signing Request (CSR) table. To view the request, click the View button next to the certificate you just created.
Or you could check it on the next link. please check page 191
Hello, This article will describe how to configure PPTP VPN on the new
RV340/345 routers from the Small Business series. RV340/345
Configuration The first step is to enable the PPTP Server: Go to VPN ->
PPTP Server Change PPTP Server: from Off to On Selec...
Article ID:5748 Use TheGreenBow VPN Client to Connect with RV34x Series
Router Introduction A Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection allows
users to access, send, and receive data to and from a private network by
means of going through a public or share...
Article ID:5728 Configure a Teleworker VPN Client on the RV34x Series
Router Objective The Teleworker VPN Client feature minimizes the
configuration requirements at remote locations by allowing the device to
work as a Cisco VPN hardware client. When the T...