Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously, what good is a Support Community that won't respond to a question?

I've started two discussions one a singular question and with approximately 50 views, not a single response.

Are there any people out there who actually answer questions?

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Seriously, what good is a Support Community that won't respond t

Don't bash a group, then ask for help... That's just silly. 

Could be a number of reasons.  Most likely, given the equipment you're referencing, your question is out of the realm of experience for most folks.

I read them, but didn't have an answer for you.  Sorry.

Have you called TAC?

Ven

Ven Taylor

Yes, you're right.  I was a littleI concerned but hey, at least one person responded... you

Hall of Fame Super Gold

I'm with Ven.

I can't respond to your first post because I have idea about the product your are using.  Answering question like that will only make me look like a fo0l.

Also one thing, look at our Avatar.  Notice we don't have a "Cisco" logo as our avatar?  This means that we don't work for Cisco but we volunteer our time in this forum. 

Bronze

Hello Saxon,

We strive to provide support though many channels and I am sorry that you have not been able to get the answer you were looking for. I have looked over your most recent post in an effort to help.

From the look of it, you are wanting to create two subnets on the RV042 and would like to be able to route between these two subnets while having access to the internet. If this is your intention, then yes the RV042 does provide the ability to do this through the use of vlans.

You will have to first create a new vlan for your second subnet. Once this has been done, you can edit the subnet to match the address range you want. You will want to ensure that the multiple subnet option is enabled as well.

I want to advise you now, that in order to support this configuration, you will have to have two separate networks OR all devices supporting vlans.

I do hope this answers your questions.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content