Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Small Business Router firmware upgrade issue

Hello there

I am very sorry to be hijacking this thread and posting my question here ....but I am seriously "lost"

(Moderators: feel free to relocate this somewhere else, that's actually why I had to do this ......can't work out where or how to post?!)

Quick summary:

- Have just purchased a small business router yesterday ....all kinds of drama just trying to get the firmware updated (and am currently awaiting direct email support).

- Believe I have had my router and / or network compromised whilst trying to register on cisco.com (was redirected to a clearly "spoofed" site!

- Have had to re-register, change passwords, download checksumed files and basically have now spent the better part of the last two days trying to do something which should only take about 30 secs!

- and now I have just tried unsuccessfully to start a new thread / post in the support forums...... no doubt it is easy once you know how ....but clearly some good UI / UX practices would not go astray here perhaps?!

If anyone can possibly walk me through how post a simple support question (and where to do so) I would be most appreciative.

Thanks

Mike

1 REPLY
Silver

Small Business Router firmware upgrade issue

Hi Mike,

Please contact the small business support center for help:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content