cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SMB wireless router that supports full tunneling over l2l VPN?

ocresswell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm looking for a device which will allow me to forward all internet bound traffic through a L2L IPSec tunnel from branches to a central hub and internet conneciton.

I've recently purchased a RV120W(as a test branch device) which i've tried to get working with the ASA5505 at the central site. I can get the VPN to come up but can't manage to get the internet bound traffic through it. Reading up on the issue, it looks like full tunneling or IPsec wildcard forwarding isn't supported on the RV120W and RV220W devices (source: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2093672 ) The source mentions that the RV0xx series supports this feature, however one of my requirements is wireless on the device.

Can anyone recommend a device which supports this rather than just the standard split tunneling, alternatively a workaround which will allow me to use RV120Ws at branch sites? Would an SRP521 support what i'm trying to achieve?

Many thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

jasbryan
Level 6
Level 6

The only device as of now that we have in the small business support line is the RV042,RV082 and RV016 (only) You can look enterprise Small Business line and look at the Cisco 800 series devices.

Jasbryan