cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SR520-T1 can't communicate with CCA after factory reset?

jtbullitt
Level 1
Level 1

I successfully did a "factory reset" of a SR520-T1 router, as described in

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5187/products_tech_note09186a00802017a1.shtml . This reset does not, however, restore the config to a state in which it can connect with Cisco Configuration Assistant. (After reset, the interfaces are shutdown, there are no LAN defaults, no default user name/password, etc.). The "factory reset" config is definitely not the same one that loaded when I first purchased the router!

How do I restore a factory-reset SR520-T1 to a state in which it can communicate with CCA?

So far I've tried piecing together the essentials via the CLI, and have gotten as far as connecting with CCA and logging in to the router. But when I launch the SR520-T1 Config Utility, I get the error message:  "Local Network Failure! There is some issue with the Local Network. This dialog will be automatically removed when the problem has been corrected."

Where would I find a copy of the running config of a brand new (not "factory reset") SR520-T1?

Many thanks!

j

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: