Views
Helpful
Replies

SRP 527 w - missing options in configuration utility

vyedmic__
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We've just purchased SRP 527w and have it setup however we have pure Apple network and we require Bonjour for printing. I was looking for Firmware upgrade option in the configuration utility but to no avail. I found a discussion stating that there should be also Backup option present in Administration pane of the configuration utility, however there is only Time Setup and Switch Setting option. Is that something I have messed up in Setup wizard? Can I get these options back? We are on BT DSL and our firmware is 1.01.09. Everything seems running fine apart from Bonjour connectivity from wireless (works ok wired). How do I upgrade the firmware?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

vyedmic__
Level 1
Level 1

Got it. It was the admin login which I somehow overlooked. Sorry for clogging the thread. Bonjour works fine now. Sometimes the web interface was being unresponsive under 1.01.09, so will report if it starts happening with 1.01.24.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: