SRP521W 3G failover with Option iCon322 not working
Using a Option iCON322 modem the 3G backup connection is not connecting after removing Ethernet WAN. The exact same configuration (using the same 3G SIM) is working using a Sierra Wireless Compass 885 modem.
- all factory default expect:
-- 3G Modem config
-- Failover & Recovery Validation Custom address
- Main WAN via a Cablemodem connection (DHCP)
- SRP521W FW 1.01.24 (003) HW 3.0.0
- Option iCON322 FW 4.4.0
- 3G provider: Orange Switzerland
- Configure the SRP
- Reboot SRP without Ethernet WAN connection
- The 3G backup link connects as expected
- Plug in Ethernet WAN
- Fallback to Ethernet WAN as expected
- Disconnect Ethernet WAN
- The 3G connection no longer connects, tries to connect but always fails
(exact same procedure using a Sierra Wireless Compass 885 3G modem does work ok)
Hello, This article will describe how to configure PPTP VPN on the new
RV340/345 routers from the Small Business series. RV340/345
Configuration The first step is to enable the PPTP Server: Go to VPN ->
PPTP Server Change PPTP Server: from Off to On Selec...
Article ID:5748 Use TheGreenBow VPN Client to Connect with RV34x Series
Router Introduction A Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection allows
users to access, send, and receive data to and from a private network by
means of going through a public or share...
Article ID:5728 Configure a Teleworker VPN Client on the RV34x Series
Router Objective The Teleworker VPN Client feature minimizes the
configuration requirements at remote locations by allowing the device to
work as a Cisco VPN hardware client. When the T...