Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SRP527 Bridge Mode

Hi

I have purchased an SRP527 to use in bridged mode with our RVL200 router, following a recommendation in these forums.

I have configured the SRP527 exactly in accordance with https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-16128

I have selected the WAN connection mode of the RVL200 to PPPoE, however the RVL200 refuses to connect.

Both have latest firmware. Can anyone please suggest where I may be going wrong?

Thanks

David

2 REPLIES

SRP527 Bridge Mode

Can anyone please suggest a solution for this? Cisco does not apparently produce a stand alone dsl modem, but instead recommend the SRP527 or similar in bridge mode. However as far as I can see it just does not work! At least not with the RVL200 which we need for SSL VPN. This problem looks very similar to the problems which were extensively reported with the RVL200 and AM200 in bridge mode.

Silver

SRP527 Bridge Mode

David,

Please call Cisco Small Business Support Center and open a support case. Document for DSL bridged should work and since your RVL200 isn't working i would suggest call the support center and start working with next available engineer for steps on resolving your issue.  Support Numbers

Jasbryan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content