Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

SRP527 losing gateway connection.

Hi there everyone and there is a problems that I hope to have an answer to this.

Having installed an SRP527W connecting to a cable modem (as a bridge) by configuring LAN4 into a WAN link.  Everything seems to go well that is until I loaded 1.1.27 from 1.1.24.

What happens is that I constantly lose access to the Internet  I see all the bars reading that I am wirelessly connected to the router however the router does not have internet access.  I have disconnected the wireless and reconnected however the problems still occurs.  Also my Windows 7 tells me that I am connected to the Internet however refreshing a page is so slow that it constantly times out.

When I reverted back to 1.1.24, the problems solved.

I have a feeling that software 1.1.27 is not working all that well or there is a bug in the software for connecting.

I know I should have tested the router by direct cable to see if the problem stemmed through all LAN ports but I could not be bothered as I placed the router out of reach and used it almost exclusively for wireless use.

Is anyone experience similar.

Thanking in advance.

• Small Business Routers
Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.