Views
Helpful
Replies

SRP527W Firmware upgrade?

ryangreen2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've been having the lockup issue with the SRP527W (infact this has been an extremely embarassing situation after spending 4 x what I could have on a Netgear type unit, to do the same task).  I've not yet managed to get hold of the new firmware (MR3) as I've not received the email with a link.  Can anyone here provide it for me instead?

On another note, I'm not sure if this has been covered in other posts, but, when my unti stops working (Wireless still alive, no internet) - the CPU hits and stays at 100% and only a reboot fixes it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Strange - I received the courtesy copy of the notice.  Did you check your junk mail filter?

I'll send you the main directly.

Andy

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Andrew Hickman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should have the download instructions now Ryan.

Andy

I've followed the instructions at https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13853 and havent yet received a reply email.  First email was Feb 10th and the 2nd today.  My profile has the correct email address, as I was at least notified about the reply to my Forum post, via email.

Strange - I received the courtesy copy of the notice.  Did you check your junk mail filter?

I'll send you the main directly.

Andy

Thanks Andy - received your emails last night.  Firmware updated now and fingers crossed!

Thanks for the link Ryan - was able to download the firmware from here. I was skeptical of this guy due to the issues mention in this forum. Hope the new firmaware resolves the bugs.

jlfox@gmx.com
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, could somebody point me to where to get the latest firmware for the SRP527W-U-K9-G4 V01

I believe it to be, 'SRP520W-1.1.29.zip'   but I cannot find it anywhere

Much ap[preciated

Lithiumion
Level 1
Level 1

I need a copy of this firmware too, please...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: