Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unable to install RapidSSL Wildcard SSL on RV320

I have been using the RV320 for 1 week without any major issues until I attempted to install our RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate. When attempting to install it (Certificate Management/My Certificate), 3rd-Party Authorized I receive this message:

Certification key is invalid.  Please verity the public key and (Subject/Issuer) time is correct.

This certificate is installed on 10 devices of various types & have encountered NO issues.  I even generated a CSR & Authorized a certificate on the RV320 & received the same error!  The latest Firmware v1.1.0.09 (2013-07-04, 13:28:17) is installed.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?  Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks, Jeff.

Everyone's tags (4)
2 REPLIES
Bronze

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

I understand RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate is an SSL Certificate so have you tried  to add it from the

Certificate Management > Trusted SSL Certificate menu? If you have already tried that too with the same results, all I can think of is contacting the Small Business Support Center to figure this out;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/sbcountrysupport

Thank you for your time and patience and please do not hesitate to reach me back if there is any further assistance I may help you with in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

I have the same problem with an Hosteurope SSL Certificate!

If I trie to import it, I get the same error:

"Certification key is invalid.  Please verity the public key and (Subject/Issuer) time is correct."

But I can import the CA-Certificate to the Trusted SSL Certificates!

Do anyone have a solution?

Breg, Markus

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content