cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to install RapidSSL Wildcard SSL on RV320

merlinguy
Level 1
Level 1

I have been using the RV320 for 1 week without any major issues until I attempted to install our RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate. When attempting to install it (Certificate Management/My Certificate), 3rd-Party Authorized I receive this message:

Certification key is invalid.  Please verity the public key and (Subject/Issuer) time is correct.

This certificate is installed on 10 devices of various types & have encountered NO issues.  I even generated a CSR & Authorized a certificate on the RV320 & received the same error!  The latest Firmware v1.1.0.09 (2013-07-04, 13:28:17) is installed.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?  Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks, Jeff.

2 Replies 2

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

I understand RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate is an SSL Certificate so have you tried  to add it from the

Certificate Management > Trusted SSL Certificate menu? If you have already tried that too with the same results, all I can think of is contacting the Small Business Support Center to figure this out;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/sbcountrysupport

Thank you for your time and patience and please do not hesitate to reach me back if there is any further assistance I may help you with in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

I have the same problem with an Hosteurope SSL Certificate!

If I trie to import it, I get the same error:

"Certification key is invalid.  Please verity the public key and (Subject/Issuer) time is correct."

But I can import the CA-Certificate to the Trusted SSL Certificates!

Do anyone have a solution?

Breg, Markus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: