Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Callconnector Personal Client with Internet Explorer 11

Vishal Bhardwaj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed Personal Client on customer's computers and it works fine on Outlook.. They have IE 11 (which I know is not supported) and I am able to see it as an add-on in the tools and it's enabled but it doesn't show on top when we try to click on it.

I tried in my home lab with 45 day trial on IE 11 and it worked just fine, without any issues.. I had the same settings on both mine and Customer's laptop.

Any idea what could be wrong here? What can be modified for it to display on top of IE 11?

3 Replies 3

mohabdel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Vishal,

Do you know how to change browser to IE9 mode? 

open IE11, click F12 in your keyboard, you will get new window for developer mode.

in left hand site you will see black tool bar, click down arrow unit you will see icon like like LED monitor and Cell phone and this is last icon in bar, click this icon, and change bowser profile to number 9.

Thanks,

Moh

Hi Mohamed, I just now replied but seems like it didnt go through. Following is what j said: Your answer sounds interestng and I will definitely try it but here's a question, my customer doesn't want to downgrade from IE 11 so if I change the mode will he loose IE 11 benefits?

Hi Vishal, 

There is no downgrade.  it is setting make IE11 work as IE9 with some web pages. thats it.

Thanks,

Moh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: