Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Universal Power Cord

Hello.  I'm trying to determine what type of power cords the following wireless access points come with.

WAP200

WAP2000

AP541N

They all show the standard barrel type DC connector on the device but I cannot find any specific documention that says if the transformer plugs directly into a power outlet or if there is a transformer "brick" that takes a standard C13 computer type power cord.  I have chatted online with Cisco and talked to my vendor with no luck.

Thank you,

Sean

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gold

Universal Power Cord

Hi Sean,

Thank you for posting. All of the referenced APs use a "wall wart" type power adapter. They all use 12V. Online retailers such as Newegg and TigerDirect have pictures of the devices and accessories which will give you a good idea of what the power adapters look like.

2 REPLIES
Gold

Universal Power Cord

Hi Sean,

Thank you for posting. All of the referenced APs use a "wall wart" type power adapter. They all use 12V. Online retailers such as Newegg and TigerDirect have pictures of the devices and accessories which will give you a good idea of what the power adapters look like.

Universal Power Cord

Thank you for the quick response.  The pictures at Newegg were a great help.

Sean

Views
Helpful
Replies