Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Webservice through Gateway to Gateway VPN

Hello,

I have a Cisco RV042 Dual WAN Router which has a gateway to gateway VPN tunnel established with a Cisco ASA (or something like that, I don't have the exact model) this tunnel is connected and presumably functional, pings and telnet work fine, but when a server tries to reach a webservice exposed in a server on the RV042 side, the request times out. If I make a request through internet the webservice responds as expected.

I used wireshark to analize the traffic between the 2 servers and I encountered a lot of packets labeled as "Bad TCP", like this:

TCP 62 [TCP Spurious Retransmission] 17279+80 [SYN] Seq=0 Win=5840 Len=0 MSS=1380 WS=4

Researching a little bit I found that this happens when the server A sends a SYN package to the server B, server B responds with an ACK but the ACK seems to never reach the server A so it sends again the SYN package and the server B marks the SYN package as retransmission since it has already answered with the ACK.

Can anybody please help me with this issue? Thanks in advance.

Views
Helpful
Replies