cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where to buy a cheapest cisco equipment

luofight87
Level 1
Level 1

I want to buy a cisco router and a cisco switch, but i don't know where to buy it. Because i only have little money, and i don't know about cisco equipments very well, so who can tell me where i can buy the cheapest and best cisco products, and they should provid free cisco support, because i never used cisco hardware before.

6 Replies 6

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I not need refurbished cisco, but new cisco

I not need refurbished cisco, but new cisco

Ok, what are you trying to do?

I recently bought networking gears like 1702AP, 2504 Controller and a PoE switch from a website networkoctane.com 

It was all new and well packed material, You may try them as well. I chose them purely bcoz of prices as they were cheapest as compared to CDW, ITTraders etc.

Regards,
Pawan Sharma
https://itgears.io

Basilalwoo113
Level 1
Level 1

to find some new Cisco equipment? Oh, easy as piece of cake. You can buy Cisco network hardware via Cisco’s agents, or purchase them from some online stores. They are also reliable platform to buy Cisco products, such as amazon, eBay, Newegg, alibaba, or some professional Cisco supplier online stores like hardware.com, networkhardware.com, router-switch.com, etc. You can get detailed info of each Cisco supplier by Google. Many ways you can choose to buy Cisco hardware. Try one. Good Luck!

Actually I recently purchased some refurbished Cisco switches and firewalls from ASP IT Services, it's a Delhi, India based company. Since my budget was quite low for new this company helped me in figuring our my actual need and products that suits my pocket. Over all result is quite satisfying you can also try for refurbish Cisco products or I think they also deals in new Cisco products too.

Website: https://apsitservices.com/refurbished-cisco-products/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: