Views
Helpful
Replies

WRVS4400N VPN - can you use AnyConnect

kroldata1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I currently "upgraded" my Verizon mobile broadband to a 4g LTE UML295 device.   Well had I known that my VPN, QuickConnect and the way the $G network works would make it so I can no longer connect to my VPN - I woudl have tought differently.   Everything I read to date suggests there is a possible solution by setting IPSec to use TSP or soemthign like that - well the "new" software for the Verizon product I ahve does not use VZAccess Manager any longer which is what all the posts poit to using to make the change - they have this thing called Mobile BoardBand Manager now.

so if anyone knows how to make that change - great.

However my real question woud be - does this router vpn allow for use with AnyConnect instead of QuickVPN?    It seems that AnyConnect and 4G work ok together.        and if so, how would you go about configuring it.

thanks.           

1 Reply 1

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

As far as I understand and based on the AnyConnect release notes, I see it is not a supported VPN client on these Small Business routers, it is only supported on IOS based devices.

Please let me know if there is any further assistance I may help you with.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.