Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Application Control Settings not working in ISA500 1.2.17

I noticed today that the Application Control Settings are not working. It started when I noticed that there were no dates in the Last Check and Last Update fields of the Security Dashboard for both Application Control and IPS, despite the fact that both services were enabled. So I configured Application Control and when I first entered the Settings screen, it showed that it was neither on nor off and the auto updates were neither on or off, which I found odd. I set both to on, selected save and it said it was going to reboot to turn on IPS. I selected continue and let it reboot.

Now there are dates in the Last Check and Last Update fields for both AC and IPS, however I'm now seeing the following behavior.

1. Application Control Settings
    • Shows neither on nor off for AC and Auto Update.
      • If I select a different module without changing anything, I get a screen asking me if I want to save the settings or continue without saving.
    • If I select On for AC and try to add a Zone Mapping Policy, the Zone drop down is blank.
      • If I select Specify IP Address Object, that drop down is blank as well.
      • If I select a different module without saving, it allows me to without asking me to save first
        • However if I select Off for AC and then try to select a different module without saving is does prompt me to save or continue without saving.

At this time I'm noticing no additional issues affecting production.

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
Everyone's tags (3)
2 REPLIES

Can't reproduce with IE10, have you tried another browser? Autoupdate showed nothing but I was able to activate it without any problems.

Michael

Please rate all helpful posts

Michael Please rate all helpful posts

I was running IE10 at the time.  That said, I checked it again today and it seems to be working fine now.  Might of just been a fluke on the PC I was using at the time.

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content