Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Can't login to administrator on Cisco ISA570w

Hi

I power on my Cisco ISA570w at first time but I can't login to manage Cisco ISA570w.

I try default username/password: cisco/cisco but unfortunately it's not working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Try factory reseting the device by pressing and holding the reset button for more than 3 seconds.  The Power/Sys light will flash green when it starts rebooting.

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
2 REPLIES

Try factory reseting the device by pressing and holding the reset button for more than 3 seconds.  The Power/Sys light will flash green when it starts rebooting.

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Thank you Shawn

You are my savior

Views
Helpful
Replies