cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Controlling Traffic Over SA520 VPN

Hi

We have a site to site VPN between a satellite site and a customer.  Both ends are running SA520s.

Is there any way to limit the traffic that is allowed to pass over the VPN?  Previously on PIXs and ASAs we've disabled the option to allow all traffic and then used ACLs but I can see a similar way to do this on the SA520.

Ideally, we'd like to make the VPN one way so we have full access to the customer site but they have no access back to our office.

Thanks

Joe

Everyone's tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Community Member

Hi Joe, thank you for using our forum, my name is Luis I am part of the Small business Support community. In this case you could set an ACL in order to restrict the access from the remote client to your LAN, bellow I will share an article, please follow those steps and if you have any question please let me know.

IPv4 Firewall Rule configuration on Cisco SA540 Security Appliance

I hope you find this answer useful

Greetings,

Luis Arias.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

Community Member

Hi

Apologies for the delay in responding.  Unfortunately, I am unable to access the article you linked to - it says it is a restricted document.

I've tried adding basic IP4 firewall rules each end but these don't block VPN traffic so if you could share the contents of the article that would be great.

Thanks

Joe

Community Member

Hi Joseph, I am sorry for that I checked and the other one is down too…

Here I sent other link,

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-36989?uploadSuccess=true

I hope you find this answer useful

Greetings,

Luis Arias.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content