Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CSCun53913 ISA500: SSL VPN stops accepting connections.

Since beginning when put in production ISA570 had this problem (SSL VPN Stops and the solution is restart the apliance) spent 3 news firmwares and none of them solved this problem.
I dont understand the company like CISCO not resolve this issue in an acceptable time.
when I bought the ISA570, the cisco in Portugal told me it was ideal solution to use SSL VPN with AnyConnect, omitted this issue.

And now i Ask this is a serious Company?
Who is responsable?

Thanks,

JL

• Small Business Security
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have the same problem.But i

I have the same problem.

But i don't reboot the appliance; i change the port of the service ssl (like 444), i stop the service; i start the service and in change the port to 443.

Few day after, the problem is back.

Thanks for resolve the problem.

3 REPLIES

I have the same problem.But i

I have the same problem.

But i don't reboot the appliance; i change the port of the service ssl (like 444), i stop the service; i start the service and in change the port to 443.

Few day after, the problem is back.

Thanks for resolve the problem.

But the problem presist stop

But the problem presist stop and start the service is not a solution.

Cisco when put this apliance to sale dont report this issue in your product datasheet!!!

I also have the same problem.

I also have the same problem. This should be a lesson to always check known bugs before buying.

Thanks for the solution I'll try it. What I noticed is that when this problem occurs the process sslvpnd is still running. If I then disable the ssl vpn server this process keeps running. If I disable the ssl vpn server when there is no problem sslvpnd terminates like it should.

My question to cisco is if there is another way to force sslvpnd to terminate? Is there a commandline for this device (nothing on port 22 as far as I can see).

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.